Missions and competencies
Optimising your product performance
CERTITA facilitates product identification and selection
provides contracting authorities, the entire professional sector and consumers with the means to make objective comparisons
contributes to the creation of installations and facilities based on reliable and controlled data
helps attain greenhouse gas reduction targets and optimise energy consumption
CERTITA manages the entire certification process
From the initial application by a manufacturer through to certificate issuance, CERTITA arranges all the procedures leading to certification: tests, audits and evaluations.
- CERTITA is a simplified joint-stock company, a joint subsidiary of 4 French bodies whose directors make up its supervisory board:
- ATITA (Association Technique des Industries Thermiques et Aérauliques)
- CETIAT (Centre Technique des Industries Aérauliques et Thermiques)
- CSTB (Centre Scientifique et Technique du Bâtiment)
- LNE (Laboratoire National de Métrologie et d’Essais)
Our company is entirely dedicated to product certification in the field of Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Systems Engineering. The various certification applications are managed by Case Managers who are your direct contacts for the whole certification process. The operations required for certification comprise in particular factory assessment audits, often performed by the CERTITA Case Manager, and verification tests subcontracted to Laboratories which are notably CERTITA shareholders.